The safety of our clients and engineers is of the upmost importance to us. We are following government guidelines to ensure we are safeguarding our teams and clients. We have worked hard to implement safety measures across the entire business and work alongside our teams to ensure all parties are comfortable ahead of each and every install.
We are currently operating business as usual and processing enquiries online and over the phone. Virtual site visits & quotes can be conducted where necessary and when requested. We understand some of our clients would prefer this and we aim to accommodate wherever possible.
- Before arriving to site our team will complete the relevant risk assessments and to ensure it’s safe for both parties before entering a property
- All staff members are permitted to decline entry to a property if there is any risk of property owners/tenants having contracted the virus or having recently been in contact with someone that had the virus
- All installations will be carried out inline with social distancing rules alongside the latest government guidelines
- Our priority is the health and wellbeing of our colleagues, customers and local communities
- We provide all our engineers with ample personal protective equipment to ensure the safety of themselves & our clients. They will not carry out an install without this!
- As part of our health and safety policy all staff members are required to take inhouse biweekly COVID tests
To request a full copy of our health and safety policy, please email firstname.lastname@example.org